What you’ll get in a one on one session with me:
* Specialized, holistic and therapeutic physical therapy/healing evaluation and treatment services.
* A personalized, hands-on, mind, body, soul approach by an expert in the field who cares.
* An evaluation and treatment of your injury or dysfunction with a comprehensive approach taking into consideration how the entire body works together, not just the part that’s screaming.
* A better understanding of your body and how to work with its natural repair and healing capabilities.
* Effective homework (exercises that could include physical, body awareness, breathing, and/or writing) that will address the issues you’re having.
* Ongoing support in the form of email and phone consultation whenever needed.
* A resource for your healing journey.
The Warrior Healing Session
I’ve developed a program to take you to a deeper level of inquiry and healing. Wake up your inner wisdom and nourish your wild soul with a session of warrior healing. We’ll focus on integrating mind, body and spirit to give you tools for healing and transformation. You’ll discover and explore ways to feel healthier, more alive, and more joyful in your life.
What you’ll get:
- Pre-Session Homework – The Soul Searcher Quiz – A tool that asks important questions about your life so you can begin to open up the door and understand where you need more energy, flow and healing.
- 30 min phone or Skype – I will brainstorm with you about what you discovered from completing the quiz and chat with you about how you are feeling so you can set some intentions about your hands-on session.
- 1 1/2 hour hands-on healing session – This session will include a short assessment, a treatment consisting of a combination of Myofascial Release and CranioSacral Therapy, and instruction in corrective exercises as needed.
- Email follow up for discussion of ongoing questions or issues. Follow up sessions can be scheduled, as needed, for an additional fee.
More about Laura:
- I have practiced the healing art of physical therapy and healing for over 21 years.
- I’m a published author and use writing daily as a healing tool.
- I have advanced skills in hands-on healing, specifically John F. Barnes Myofascial Release and Craniosacral Therapy, among many others.
- My approach is both holistic and unique and includes hands-on therapies, breathing and body awareness techniques.
- I teach tools to address chronic, complex pain and dysfunction.
- I’m a positive, on purpose, passionate individual and use these traits to help my clients feel hope and possibility.
- I believe that healing is collaborative, so I care about your process and how it relates to mine.
- I’m an interesting combination of left brain science and right brain intuition.
- I have been an athlete all of my life and understand that mindset.
- I’m interested in how our whole life can be a healing journey that leads us to finding our bliss.
- Read my about page HERE.
Wanna book a session?
Call me! (703)915-3653 I’m in Bethesda, Maryland, USA
A combination of techniques may be used to help you including:
Myofascial Release (Trained in the John F. Barnes approach)
Craniosacral Therapy (Trained at the Upledger Institute)
NeuroKinetic Therapy – addresses muscle compensation, imbalances, and dysfunction
Corrective Exercise Prescription
Deep tissue mobilization
Muscle Energy Technique
Total Motion Release
Postural Alignment/Biomechanics Assessment and Restoration
Body Awareness, Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
Trigger Point Release
Caregiver Education and Training
Gym Exercise Consultation
Workshops for private groups – contact me for possible workshop topics
Warrior Love Book Talk/Signing for your group
Common problems that can be addressed include:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Spinal Disorders & Injury
Sprains, Strains and Muscle Spasm
Headaches or Migraines
Post Surgical Recovery & Rehabilitation
Please email me at email@example.com for fee information.
Out of network insurance coverage may be available. Please check your plan. I am not a participating provider for any insurance.